Villa Frangipani is located in the lush and tranquil setting of the rice paddies of southwest Bali. Apart from the wonderful rural countryside of rice-paddies and Balinese villages, Villa Frangipani is also set close to the coastline so you can equally enjoy the surrounding beaches. There are a number of great cafes and organic eateries around the area. Its location is only 40 minutes from the international airport, 15-20 minutes to the restaurants, shops and nightlife of Seminyak/Legian and only 10 minutes from the island's pre-eminent signature golf course, the Nirwana Bali Golf Course. The golf course can perhaps boast the most beautiful location of any golf course in the world.
- Airport 40 -45 minutes drive
- Beach 3 minutes drive
- Shops 20 minutes drive
- Golf (world-renowned Nirwana Golf course) 10 minutes drive
- Ubud 40 minutes drive
- Umalas Equestrian Resort – A well-run riding school offering rice field tours and beach tours as well as lessons
- Beach House restaurant, Echo beach – Very popular café overlooking the surf break at Canggu, which offers an excellent seafood & meat BBQ
- Pererenan beach – Just 1 km away, Pererenan Beach is a long stretch of volcanic sand, popular among surfers.
- Tanah Lot Temple – Believed to have been built in the 15th century, this temple is out at sea during high tide but accessible during low tide and is a cultural and photographic must, particularly at sunset.
- Nirwana Golf Course - Designed by Greg Norman, this award winning golf course is set in a dramatic location and is consistently voted one of the best golf courses in Asia.